Alviss Grand Soul Set
Alviss the Grand Master was the head of the Devias' ruling council. When he got older he retired from his position and crafted a special armor for his successor to enhance his powers, allowing him to be as good as Alviss himself.
Set Parts and Options
The Alviss Grand Soul set is a Season 1 Set and consist of Armor, Pants, Boots, Staff and Pendant of Wind. The set can be worn by Soul Master. The Staff can be worn by Magic Gladiator also.
|Ancient Options||Set Excellent Full Options||Staff and Pendant Excellent Full Options|
Increase damage when using two handed weapons +15%
Increase Max HP +4%
Excellent Damage Rate +10%
- You will need to wear 3 parts of the set, with ancient feature, in order to unlock the full ancient options.
- The Armor, Pants and Boots from this set Set do not contain ancient feature. They can be acquired with Full Excellent options by request when donating for Uber Alviss Grand Soul Set or with Credits or Gold Credits from InfinityMu’s Web Shop. For perfect result it is recommended to combine it with Prometheus Grand Soul.
- The set parts does not sustain pink options, only the Staff. Check additional options for information regarding yellow and pink options.
- The full excellent options are available only for the Uber Excellent Alviss Grand Soul set.
- Ancient Alviss Grand Soul items only come with the ancient options.
The Uber Alviss Grand Soul Set can be bought from “Get Uber Set” link, inside Web Shop Menu at www.infinitymu.net.
The Uber Alviss Grand Soul Staff can be bought independently form the set, from “Get Uber Set” link, inside Web Shop Menu at www.infinitymu.net.
Also, the set’s parts can be acquired from Web Shop with Credits or Gold Credits.
In game, the Excellent Grand Soul parts drop in Box of Kundun +2 and mobs around iMU maps. The Ancient Alviss Grand Soul parts drop from Kundun and the monsters in Land of Trials. Both Ancient and Excellent parts can be made Semi Uber by adding the necessary jewels. You can check How to make Semi Uber sets if you need any additional information about this process.