A Level reset is a process in which a character's level is set to 1 while keeping all of the previously gained stats and skills. Level resets are done through the Reset function in the Character options section of the Account Panel or an in-game reset master NPC. Upon reaching 100 resets a player may choose to commit to a Grand Reset; a reset which gives a player 3,500 credits to spend in the webshop.
Level Reset via Website (Character Panel)
- The user must be a minimum of level 300.
- The user must be logged off the game
Level Reset Information
- Reset Stats: No
- Reset Skills: No
- Reset Inventory: No
- Bonus Points per Reset: 1000
- Reset count is unlimited
Level Reset via In-game NPC
- Lorencia 131 134 (Just outside of the bar)
- Minimum Level of 300, bonus points added when above 300
- 5 Rena. Quickest way to obtain is by dropping Box of Heaven.
- 800000 zen
- Points gained after reset is Reset Count x 1000. (For example 17th Reset will reward 17,000 Stat Points)
- Earn 5 Gold Credits for each reset.